It’s that time of week once again boys and girls where I match wits with my brain to see who wins out. Let’s see …
1. My boss took the day off to go camping and left me in charge. Oh lucky me! Maybe I should give myself half of the day off?
2. I had two gummys spend the night. They made a fort with blankets and decided that’s where they wanted to put their sleeping bags for the night. Who am I to argue with that kinda logic. I used to do the same thing when I was a kid.
3. I’m getting a nice harvest so far this year from my strawberry patch. It would be great if I somehow managed to pull off getting two batches of jelly out of it this year but I’m not holding my breath on it. As far as my asparagus patch goes??? Ugh!
4. There’s a big family gathering tonight at my place. I get to buy the pizzas in honor of my pay day today. I figure it’s a small price to pay to get everyone together at the same time; so I don’t mind.
5. I’ve had a number asking when I was going to actually show up back in my office. I’ve told them to go thru what I went thru and then tell me just how anxious that they would be to jump back into that mix in lieu of working from home. They drop the subject just that quick for some strange and unexplained reason.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment, wave a vigorous “Hiya!” and/or leave a naughty limerick if you want.