That’s how I refer to myself right now. You know about Weebles, right?
“Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down.”
I’m just hoping that I don’t fall down and I’m hoping tomorrow is a bit better than today. Someone asked me if I planned to get back to walking real soon. I said “No, the ground in the backyard is a lot softer than concrete.” I don’t think some understand my sense of humor at times.
That’s normal. Ummmm … yeh … normal. It was nothing more than … ummm … a red … oh yeh! … an early Christmas light demonstration. Yeh! That was it!
It’s not like a orb was malfunctioning or the alien overlords were teleporting in to visit with the POTUS. There’s absolutely nothing to see here. Blame Obama and Clinton!
Who’s this Spicer guy? I’d make a better Press Secretary.
Which is not my idea of how to spend a Memorial Day weekend if you really must know. So yeh, I must have really over-did it Sunday morning and ended up paying for it before 10:00 AM. But I did get to have a $3,000 ambulance ride (which I don’t remember) and I was told that they didn’t run reds and sirens either. Now that sucks! If my insurance and I are spending that kinda cashola then I expect the sirens at the very least. I do kinda sort remember one of the EMT’s trying to start an IV and me cussing swearing a blue streak. I guess he backed off of that one. One learns the art of weaving a tapestry of swear words if you live next door to aircraft mechanics.
So at the end of the day ..
- There were a couple CT’s scans that had negative results. They injected this stuff in me that made me warm all over. I guess it explains the warm green glow in the dark now.
- An MRI that had negative results.
- The vampires descended on me in droves and sucked most of my blood out of me. I swear that all I have left is a pint or two and nothing more. They had that fiendish laugh too when I came time to draw more blood. They’re all sadists as far as I’m concerned.
- I met some real cute single nurses (Woo hoo!).
- I had a stress test and the ladies that did it said my results were well above average for someone my age. WTF? “My age“?
So lucky me is off for the rest of this week and I am referred to a Neurologist. Someone must think I have brain damage. Hell, Momma could told them that if she were still alive. Good thing I have like 6 months worth of sick time on the books.