It’s a wonderful Spring morning here in central Minnesota. The sun is up, the sky is blue, the nearest clouds must be over Cheese Land and the temperatures are close to perfect. Well, perfect as far as I’m concerned that is.
I was nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by Prerna. I normally don’t participate in these things even tho I really do appreciate the thought that someone felt I deserved this type of WP award. So all appreciations go to Prerna at https://besondersite.wordpress.com/ . Check out her WP and give her a follow if you aren’t already. I will participate in a part of this wp award.
7 Random Facts About Me
1. I really do hate the cold even tho I live in what Miss C calls “The Frozen Tundra”. It does get bitterly cold here during the winter and it can really drain my spirits.
2. Sunday is usually my day to clean floors and bake bread. I have an added chore with having to prune back the crab apple tree in the front. Its branches are starting to lay and the roof and they need to come off.
3. I really hate dusting. It takes me back to a nightmare called “Basic Military Training” and I’d just as soon forget those days of having nothing to wear but “Fatigue Green“, very little hair and “GI Joe Birth Control glasses“. Yes, I have pictures. No I won’t post them. Trust me. They’re not sexy.
4. I opened a nice Cabernet last night to go with supper. Spaghetti and wine. They’re probably the reasons why I didn’t gain yesterday but I didn’t lose either. Oh well. You only go around once in life, right? Not unless you believe in multiple lives like I do.
5. I really do enjoy listening to smooth jazz music (also referred to as “That other kind of music” by someone).
6. I love tasting new foods and seeing new places on this earth. I’d love to tour India and Nepal some year soon.
7. I hate bees and wasps with a passion. OK, I can handle the bees somewhat as long as I don’t bother them and they don’t bother me. Wasps on the other hand …