I can turn some of my attention to my garden beds now that I’m getting caught up with my outside chores. It doesn’t look like much but just give it a couple more weeks and most of my beds will be getting very green. I had to do a little scrambling this afternoon because I lost my organic fungicide recipe that I used last year. It worked well last year for me. Well, at least I think it worked well. I’m sure someone will think I am completely off base or out of my mind but that wouldn’t be the first time that someone thought that of me nor do I suppose it will be the last time. The recipe that I found was:
- 1 gallon fresh water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons organic dish soap
No, I haven’t converted it to metric nor do I have a conversion; you’ll have to do it all on your onesy. Now I just have to find a good organic insecticide recipe.