This is way late as compared to when I usually post this. But I am making up from yesterday and focusing my attention to getting my workload out of the way. There are a couple hiccups but we’ll get thru them; just like this.
1. There are a lot of people that I work with are on edge right now. I attribute it to what’s going on in DC and all of the Executive Orders and a lack of positive leadership. In other words, people are frustrated and are starting to vent. I think I need to Teflon coat myself for a while. I wonder just what else that knucklehead will say next.
2. I hated having to come in this morning but my laptop was here and having to come in was unavoidable. At least I can work from home on Monday.
3. I’ve noticed that I’m looking at myself differently whenever I look in a mirror. I’m thinking more and more that “Man, you need to get rid of that weight.” I’m not sure that it’s healthy to have an attitude like this but it does motivate me to do better than what I have been doing.
4. It’s a beautiful Spring day out there today. The weather forecast looks good for the next week too. I will hopefully have a bunch of new plants sprouting soon. I know my pumpkin plants that I started are looking really good in their bed. This will be a good weekend to do some yard work.
5. Man did I get red from working outside yesterday. Yes, I wore a hat and I wore sunglasses. I’ll have to get some sunscreen since I’ve noticed that I have none in my place.
Okey dokey. There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “Bonjour!!!” when you pass thru.