So here we are on this Good Friday before Easter and I’m once again waging war with my brain for control of my thoughts. Let’s see who wins.
1. Today is a good day to get the inside of my ride all cleaned up from the winter’s grit and grime. I wanna see what the original interior colour actually was once again.
2. Once I get done with cleaning the car I have a garden bed to prepare to receive my started peas. They’ve really taken off and are ready to get outside.
3. The trees around my pace are really budding up and starting to show lots of green in the branches once again. It’s really good to see that after a long winter. All we need now is a heat blast to force them all open.
4. It’s interesting to watch the school buses go by withe the kids on them on their way to school. They start kinda late in the morning around here.
5. I still need to settle on my Easter dinner menu. Here it is Good Friday and I’m still pondering it. I mean, c’mon, how difficult is this? Pick a couple things and let’s move out for crying out loud.
Well there ya have it. Take that brain! Feel free to comment and/or wear your finest for the Easter Parade. Happy Easter to everyone!