So there you are at home all alone for a Saturday night. Your husband/wife/significant other/no one in particular is gone for the weekend. Suddenly there is knocking at your front door …
‘KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!”
So you ask yourself “Why the h**l aren’t they using the doggone doorbell?” but you answer the door anywho. Suddenly you find yourself face-to-face with __________ (fill in the blank) who says to you __________ (fill in the blank).
Question: Who is at the door and what did they say to you?
- It can’t be someone related to you but it can be an ex.
- It can’t be your boss or anyone that you work with.
- It can’t be a politician even though I know some of you would love it to be Donald Trump or Nancy Pelosi or someone like that.
- It can be a real person or a fictional character.
- It can even be a dead person but let’s not turn this into an episode of “The Walking Dead“
Feel free to stretch out your imagination.
My answer would be: It was Jason who said “I was the Super Bowl and I was the one that stole Tom Brady’s Super Bowl jersey out of the Patriots locker room. I think the Feds are on to me. Can you hide it for me for a while until things cool off??”