I was AWOL yesterday and it shows. The best thing about today thus far is it’s the end of the work week. Woo hoo! Let’s get er done!
1. I picked up a new mobile phone and it was one problem after another setting it up. Of course my provider was of zero help, so I took a gamble and made a run to the Apple Store at the MOA. It was “Sure, no problem. We can get you in to see someone in 15 minutes.” It was more like 20 minutes waiting but guy who took care of me was a friggen genius solving one problem after another. At the end of the day, all was well with my universe. That’s why I buy Apple products. Their store is nearby, they stand by their products, and their customer service at the store is second to none. I’m sure their are horror stories out their but I’ve always been taken care of by that store.
2. It’s brrrrrrrr! out there. No, you don’t want to know the actual temp. Let’s just say it’s a single digit on the “F” scale. Yeh that’s cold. Hey! It’s central Minnesota. Where men are men and women are saying “Turn that damn thermostat up!” Momma would have said “Put a sweater on if you’re cold.” I tried that once. It’s best you don’t know the end result of that ill thought out remark.
3. I thought the reflect of my desk lamp on my window was interesting. Maybe it’s just me.
4. It’s a bread baking Saturday. Maybe I’ll do some buried pork chops while I’m at it since this cold front won’t move out until Sunday or Monday.
5. I’m going to get my initial buy of garden seeds this weekend. Yes, I have my hopes up but I know it’s too early right now given this recent cold front and given it’s not warming up early like it did last year. We’ll keep our fingers crossed anyway and keep our hopes up. Spring officially starts March 20th and that’s right around the corner.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave a vigorous “HOWDY!” as you pass thru.