OK, so it’s that time of week once again where I tax my brain. I was told this is good for someone who is getting older. I about smacked em for calling me “old”.
1. I look outside and I see that wonderful yellow glow as the sun rises in the east and rises above the rooftops. Unfortunately it’s just the yellow glow and not a whole lotta warmth going with it. It’s a rather tropical -11C (13F) out there. Brrr! Than the Gods this front is supposed to move out this weekend.
2. Wow! It has to be almost Spring since I heard a robin chirping outside. That’s definitely a good sign for us.
3. I think I’ll try out a new sticky bun recipe this weekend. Now I just have to find someone who will help eat them so I don’t end up blowing up like a balloon.
4. I’ll work on the one raised bed this weekend if the weather is warm enough. I checked the long range weather forecast and I may still be on for planting peas on St. Patrick’s Day. Maybe I can get some flags out and mark where I want that one sprinkler head relocated to. I’m getting anxious to start gardening once again.
5. It amazes me that office drama tries to follow me when I work from home. Distance is definitely a good thing.
OK, there ya have it. Feel free to comment and or wave “Hey” as you skip by. I want to see a pic or vid of you actually skipping if you claim that you skipped past.