OK, so it’s that time of week once again and we’re here to try to exercise our brain once again. Personally I’d rather have an Egg McMuffin.
1. The storm missed us, it went south and it rolled into Wisconsin instead. Sorry Wisconsin. But I would much rather have the hardware store reclaim my unused snowblower gas versus actually using it. I think it’s a rather “green” attitude.
2. This is gonna be one busy ass weekend since this is Boogie’s last weekend here before she moves. I’m gonna miss that kid of mine but SLC is only a Delta flight away.
3. I forgot to put in for sick time for missing work Wednesday. Maybe that’s why my boss checked on me this morning. Yanno, it’s rather unsettling working from home and having him poke his head in via an IM. I’m half tempted to remind him that I’m a big boy now and I know how to manage my own workload without his help.
4. It’s kinda cool sitting here watching the snow flurries out my office window. This is a mucher nicer place to work and a lot less noisy as compared to being downtown with all of its construction that’s going on.
5. I saw my first commercial for March Madness. I can’t wait to fill out my brackets to see how fast it takes me to fall out with bad picks.
OK, there ya have it for this week. Feel free to comment and/or wave a over friendly “Howdy Hey!” when you pass thru.