It’s that time of week once again and a chance to tax my brain. Pffft. Tax my brain? That will only return small change right now. Let’s go.
1. So they issued me a new work laptop and all of the doo-dads and doohickeys that go with it. They were smart this time. Instead of them coming to me, I had to come to them which means I’m the one that has to haul it all downtown. Maybe this will counts towards aerobics.
2. Don’t you hate it when you’re going right along with writing a post and then all of a sudden your mind goes blank? I hate it when that happens to me.
3. Back to the doc once again to see if my BP is still high. The question of the day is “Does taking your BP over clothes reflect inaccurate readings?” I’ve found several articles on Google that suggests that it does. So we’ll wear a polo shirt today and see what happens.
4. Ugh! My left eye is bothering me today. It’s been a while since I’ve had any problems with it. Back to doing the treatments I suppose.
5. The gummys have a pancake breakfast at their school tomorrow which means I get to attend with them and Mom and Dad. I’ve gone full circle on this. I did stuff like this when my girls were younger until they grew out of it. Now that we’re right back into it since the gummys started kindergarten. Oh well. I hope the pancakes eat good at the very least.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or leave a mighty and barbaric “YAWP!” as you pass thru.