There’s some sense of satisfaction with doing demolition. It’s a great release of pent up frustrations. I sit back and look at how they put certain things together around here and it makes me wonder just what the hell they were thinking when they put things together in the first place. They obviously thought that the bath vanity was going to be a permanent fixture right up to the rapture because I had one helluva time getting it out.
Oh well, it will all be made right soon enough. It took me almost a year to gather all of the major materials together and we will end up with something much different and hopefully much better before Valentine’s Day.
Another week down and almost to the halfway mark for the month. Not bad in my book. Let’s do this.
1. Today is dentist day. Yeh, I really look forward to days like these just about as much as I look forward every year to writing out a check to Uncle Sugar to pay taxes. But it’s all good cuz the ladies at the clinic crack me up.
2. Big Boy decided to kill a dirty sock this morning. He was so proud of it. He just sat there on the floor with it laying there in front of him and looked at me like “See what I did? I killed this for you and saved your life. Feed me now.”
3. Have you ever seen someone leave your WP and then wonder where they went and why? I always do. OK, I’ve been blogging for a good number of years on different platforms and know people come and go like Spring flowers and they move for whatever reasons. Hey, it could be because you follow Jason and he once again made some disparaging remark about Gary; whoever Gary is. I mean, does Gary actually exist? Has anyone ever seen a picture or was it some blurry pic like you see whenever someone tries to convince you that it really is Bigfoot in that blur of a picture? Where was I? Oh yeh … on to the next one.
4. Have you ever wondered what Elvis’s Las Vegas show would look like if he were still alive today? Just think about all those sequins and him jiggling on stage. Sexy, huh?
5. It’s a quiet day today working from home. All my work is caught up, all my training is caught up and no one is trying to bend my ear with a problem. Normally I would say this is all a good thing but it makes for a long day when you have to look for something to keep you busy. I’m sure something will explode soon enough.
There ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or wave “Hey!” in passing.