Day: January 6, 2017
Yanno Self, I know I said one of my New Year’s resolutions was to eat better this year but these cold, green grapes just aren’t the same as room temperature chocolates. And I don’t even wanna hear you mock me for eating them either. You’re a real PITA at times Self. Don’t even think of messing with my wine consumption.
It’s another last workday of the week and let’s see what we come up with today.
1. Yes, it’s a bit cool out there this morning. My weather app says that it is -10F (-23C) out there at 7 of the o’clock this morning. Yeh, I don’t think I’ll be going to the market with my sandals on. Even the frost is frosted this morning. I didn’t think that was possible until I stuck my head out the door. The fireplace sure feels good right now. I think Big Boy is trying to melt into the floor once again.
2. The major news networks here in the Twin Cities have reported that there is an on going police chase in my burb. OMG! The police here have actual police work to do. That should entertain them for the rest of the month.
3. I have been officially diagnosed with high blood pressure. How did that happen? I’ve always had good blood pressure. Ugh! Now I have to take some medicine while I work out an regular exercise routine. Double ugh! God, I hate medicine. The plus side is I didn’t have to deal with “the nurse who hates me” yesterday.
4. Today is the Feast of the Epiphany which means for me that this is the last day for my Nativity set to be displayed and this will be the last night my outdoor Christmas lights go on. I think I’ll let them burn all night just cuz I can let them burn all night.
5. I want to get out and take some pics this weekend but I don’t want to freeze off any much needed body parts neither.
So we made it once again. Wowsers! I suppose that means that I actually have to get some work done this morning.
Feel free to comment and/or leave suggestive comments. Here’s an example of one:
“You know what would look good with those Spandex pants that you’re wearing while working out? Hmmm? A show curtain. Please wear something else. The image burns my eyes and is creating horrible childhood memories for your grandkids.“
I never knew he said this. It would certainly marry up with those movies for the 50’s. Maybe the older Baby Boomers will remember this better than me.