1. Happy Veterans Day Grandpa! We will have a lot of catching up to do one day. I’m sure Uncle Fred will have some jokes too.
2. I have a hankering for a big ol’ cheeseburger for supper tonight. That and some onion rings and big glass of ice tea to wash it all down. I know it’s not healthy eating but I can use it after this week.
3. I found an excellent chicken pot pie recipe that I’m gonna try this weekend. Now I just have to see if I can actually make a pie dough. It sure gonna be an interesting experience for me.
4. Number 3 means a market trip for me. Maybe I got lucky on one of my lottery tickets. I hit on one of them Tuesday when I checked them. I won a whole $4.00! I told the cashier I wanted my winnings in really BIG bills. Yeh, I got a “Yanno, you’re damn crazy!“look from her.
5. Here’s another view of our weather for today for Miss Anna. It’s a beautiful 8C (46F) out there right now. The birds are enjoying the feeders and Mr. Squirrel is gone … for now. I wondering where my cardinals went and where the Blue Jays are. They will be a nice sight come winter.