Day: September 12, 2016
Maybe you even used one of these like I did.
I can’t actually believe that I actually have to post this but hey, we guys have to stick together. Where is Jason when I need him? Oh well, let’s get on with the list:
1. He’s like protecting her from vicious and ferocious beaver attacks. Oh yeh, that’s a very manly thing that he’s doing there. I mean, c’mon Linda! Give him credit for wanting to be Jedi-like. I know he has a light saber and a speeder stashed somewhere. Maybe even a flashlight too.
2. He looks cool and manly in his hat. That’s justification right there if you ask me.
3. He thinks logically and outside the box. He sees dangers from deranged rodents well before others do.
4. He keeps up with Linda. Hey, even she admitted that his stories are rivaling hers. That’s a God-like talent for any man to keep up with a woman.
5. He is like MacGyver with how he creates things out of nothing. NOTHING I TELL YOU! OMG! What more could a woman want out of life?
Linda, you have a great catch. You should do something crafty like make him a golden laurel for his head just like the Romans did for their Gods and Emperors. I’m sure Ace Hardware has some golden fleck spray paint if you don’t have any real gold laying around.
I aspire to be very good at macro photography shots just like a couple ladies that I follow here on WP. I’d be happy if I were half as good as they are with these types of shot.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch …
It’s most definitely late summer here in central Minnesota. Something is in the air because my left eye has been giving me more troubles than usual lately. Ugh! I so hate alergies. It’s irritated and I have patchy spots of blurred vision in it at times. I usually just give them a good rest with minimal light and with a cool, damp warshcloth over them and I’ll usually good to go. But that doesn’t work to well right now.
And I dunno why I don’t check my medicine cabinet ‘cuz I usually have all sorts of stuff. Suddenly I remembers “Oh yeh, I have some eyedrops in there.” Let’s just say eyedrops and me don’t necessarily get along too well. I really, really hate anyone or anything messing with me eyes ever since I had problems with them during the summer of ’92 when I was in “The Box”. My eyes are overly sensitive to bright light and touch now.
So here I am bottle in hand thinking that I could successfully put some drops in my eyes. Yeh, right! It went something like …
Let’s give this a go.
dribble, dribble and down my face.
Damn! Try again.
dribble, dribble won my face.
Dammit! Ugh! C’mon! Let’s get this right ya stupid, idjit @#!%^#!
dribble, dribble down my face.
I eventually actually got some in my eye. It helped but it was kinda … messy.