This is kind of a “Julie and Julia” type of WP but hey he’s talking one of our most favorite topics. OK, so maybe it’s our second favorite topic. Regardless, here’s a guy making his wife happy because he’s doing all the cooking for a year. That’s a pretty good deal for her, huh?
Give him a follow if you haven’t already. Tell your friends.
1. It’s wet and cool out there this morning and I’m loving it. Temps in the low to mid 60’s are good by me. That would be in the high teens for the rest of the free world. There aren’t too many really warm days left for us up here on what Miss C refers to as “the frozen tundra.”
2. I think this is a chicken noodle casserole night. I’m not sure if “casserole” translates well for our friends outside the US of A. It eats well as far as I’m concerned.
3. Short work weeks due to a holiday rarely are short work weeks. This one has been nothing but drama and a comedy of errors. I wish people would just grow the hell up. I also forgot that garbage pickup is delayed by one day this week due to the holiday. I remembered that when I noticed my bins were still full. I had to wheel them back into the garage after they sat outside in the warm sun all day. Lucky me.
4. I keep looking at that new camera that I want and something keeps popping up and getting in the way of my budget. *sigh. Some day. If I’m good and I behave. Crap! I’ll never see that day.
5. I’m already making plans on putting my garden in order for the upcoming cold months and to get it ready for next Spring. Now I sit back and re-read what I just wrote and I’m amazed with how quickly this growing season passed. It seems like it was only a few short weeks ago that the girls and I were planting peas. Time sure flies.
OK, that’s it for today. Feel free to comment or just wave at me and send a rather proper Texas “Howdy” if you want.