1. Dawn broke crisp and clear here this morning. I had left the front window and my bedroom window open overnight and it made for some great sleeping. The house was nice and fresh. It’s great having the windows open to let in all of the fresh air.
2. I love the Friday before a long weekend. Well, I was actually supposed to have today off but I had to make a concession so others could be off today. It’s OK since I’m working from home today and my boss is off camping somewhere. In fact, a lot of people that I work with are off today. It should make for a real quiet work day.
3. I have a delivery coming this afternoon. Woo hoo! I can finish the project that I started yesterday. I figure I will need 2 – 3 hours to finish it once I start. I’m so anal about small details and everything being just right and everything looking just right. The plus up is it usually ends up looking great and lasting for a long time. The downside is it takes a lot longer from start to finish versus what others take to do the same thing.
4. I’m going to be hearing the sounds of “pop, pop, pop“on Saturday mornings in the very near future. Guys will be out duck hunting on the ponds south of me. That will be another sure sign that Fall is upon me. That and Starbucks apparently has it’s pumpkin spice latte out now. I’m not a fan of Starbucks.
5. Check out DISHDESSERT at https://dishdessert.wordpress.com/ and give her a follow if you haven’t already starting following her. OMG! I’m always hungry after viewing her posts.
OK, there ya have it. Feel free to comment and/or simply say “Hi!”