1. If I could be anywhere right now it would probably be ANYWHERE where my allergies are not screwing up my sinuses. Since that’s more than likely not gonna happen, being in a German beer garden works for me instead.
2. I miss the camaraderie of being in the military. I don’t miss the deployments and I especially don’t miss having to get all of those shots so they could deploy me. I had a conversation with my boss today and we were telling stories about people we know in the AF 20 years ago. It’s funny how I remembered their names.
3. I’m an avid Public TV watcher and supporter. My grands like watching cooking and travel shows with me. They sometimes ask me if I’ve been somewhere that Rick Steves is showing on the tube. Then they say they’ll go with me next time provided I have them back for swimming lessons the next day.
4. I’m also a Doc Martin fan for those of you from the UK. I never did get into Downton Abbey tho. I am starting to get into Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries now. OK, OK. Essie Davis is easy on the eyes. What can I say?
5. I’m hoping my sinuses don’t drown me in my sleep tonight.
Mac and Windows. I prefer Mac since I find it so much easier to use; however, my desktop is still a Dell and it runs Windows. Windows 7 mind you. And “No” I did not want that Windows 10 upgrade even with it being a free download from Microsoft. “Free”. Yeh, right! Nothing is free from Microsoft.
So I ran the dreaded Windows update and my Dell whirled and buzzed and restarted and did all of those suspicious things that Windows Update makes it do. I must be paranoid cuz I think Bill Gates is making it his personal mission to install Windows 10 on my system.
I’m going to have to do a little picking after I close down my home office for the day. There’s not a lot of these at the moment but I have high expectations given the number of green berries that I have on the plants. We’ll clean them, hull them and save them for later. Then we’ll be making some jam. The gummys will love smooshing the berries.
The sky was dark and threatening a short while ago. Unfortunately, it all went north of me. The plus up is I don’t need and more water on my lawn of garden. The downside is it wants to rain and I’m working. That means no napping on a rainy day until later on today.