It is hot and humid out there tonight. They put out one of them breathing warnings given the humidity and other kaa-kaa in the air but I didn’t need that notice since my lungs were well ahead of them. It tried to rain around 4ish this afternoon and we did get a brief downpour but not a whole lot else. I love the way the Midwestern skies are painted with a kinda golden and then has an orange tint after a Spring or Summer rain. I’ve always thought it made the skies unique.
My trip to the Apple store was a success given they fixed my keyboard backlight issue. An added bonus to this success was there was no charge for the service, the troubleshooting and a quick repair. Take that Dell and Cow-in-the-box. All my trip cost me was some of my time, a few miles on my car and some patience. My MacBook keeps on moving along like a tank.
1. My blog is slowly growing by a follower or two at a time. It always amazes me that someone clicks on that “Follow” button so they end up following some old guy in Minnesota. But it’s all good and I get to meet some very interesting people in this world.
2. My garden is doing nicely since I added that smelly ass, organic mangled and smooshed up fish fertilizer to it. I have a mess of pea pods that have came in. I’m sure the gummys and I will be doing some picking later this month.
3. I’m in the market for a new laptop cooling pad. I managed to pretty much break my last one thru a bit of carelessness on my part.
4. My brain has been kinda sorta stuck on a question that keeps popping in that grey matter between my ears: How do you fight a troll? No, I’m not talking about the Internet type troll. Weird sh*t goes thru my head every now and then.
5. Miss Lily is really being obnoxious this morning. She keeps insisting that she’s starving to death even tho I just fed her 30 minutes ago.