1. So we move on from crab apple tree blossoms to lilac blooms. Either is good by me since I love them both. I used to pick hand fulls of lilacs for Momma back when I was a kid. They smell so good. I wish my bushes produced more blooms that they do.
2. God I love how warm it is out there today. It’s a gorgeous 89F out there. That would be a wonderful 32C for the rest of the world. Too bad it’s gonna rain most of next week. That’s good too because I love rain too.
3. It’s a fence building weekend for my two new raised garden beds. Well, at least I have to get the one that we planted green beans in last weekend. They’re gonna be coming up real soon given today’s weather. I gotta get the fence up to keep the bunnies at bay.
4. I haven’t seen Foxy Loxy lately. Now my neighbor’s chickens may think otherwise. They were really raising hell the other morning when I was up and about my morning business. I wonder if the fox found a access under the fence and found my neighbor had chickens?
5. I love it when FedEx or UPS drops something off at the front door. It feels like Christmas opening up the packages.