1. Dawn broke cold and wet in this part of the Hundred Acre Wood. The wind and the rain did some but not a lot of damage to my crab apple tree blossoms. They’re still looking OK and I’m waiting for them to open and for the fragrance. I can’t decide which smell that I like better: these blossoms or lilacs.
2. I have lensitis. It’s a disease with a nasty side effect; you need to have multiple lenses for your camera. It’s an addiction. Thank God for on-line shopping. I’ll get my fix that way.
3. I get to go to the compost yard after work for another load of garden soil so I can fill the last two new garden beds. It will be nice to get them filled and start to get the dirt settled so I can plant in them.
4. The gummys are coming to visit this weekend and they want to do some planting. Fortunately I can accommodate that with planting some seeds for some bush beans. hey call it “farming” which always cracks me up.
5. The yard sprinkler system is now turned on and is up and running for the season. Now I just need some warm weather so I can get some yard work done.