1. Yeh, that is what you think it is. The only good thing about this time of year it doesn’t last very long. What I miss the most are the Aprils that I had when I was a kid growing up in southern Iowa. They were a lot warmer than here in central Minnesota.
2. I did get some work done on one of my garden beds despite the “cool” weather out there. I’ve got a run to my store of dreams sometime tomorrow to pick up some materials to finish off this other small project since it’s a great “cool weather” project.
3. I actually went to Caribou this morning for some coffee. I felt like such a dumbass not knowing anything about the fancy coffee that they sell. I have no idea what this “triple shot of mocha something and add a shot of whatever and steam some milk” or some other damn. All I wanted was coffee black with cream and sugar. They actually sold it too.
4. Training is done and it’s back to work next week. I wonder how far behind I am and just how long it will take me to catch back up.
5. This is one of those nights I would like a grilled cheese sammich and a bow of tomato soup. Unfortunately I don’t have any tomato soup in the house if you can imagine that. What is this world coming to?